Micro I.D. Boring Bars
Microturn by Ifanger AG
Ifanger AG MicroTurn line provides the finest state-of-the-art boring and I.D. tools for CNC Lathe and Micro I.D. operations. Ifanger holders clamp from the front and with their V-seat technology provide changing accuracy of the cutting tool of <0.05 mm. Fine grinding of rake and chip face and a sharp cutting edge guarantees a fine and clean surface of the workpiece. Ifanger also can produce tooling to a customer’s specific specs/needs.
Cutting Tools include:
- Boring tools
- Profiling Tools
- Threading Tools
- Grooving Tools
- Grooving Tools with Full Radius
- Chamfering Tools
- Trepan Tools
- Technical Hints
Advantages of Ifanger’s Knurling Tools
- Large range of holders especially for forming.
- Space-saving construction and therefore suitable for all types of sliding headstock lathes.
- Long-running life of knurling rolls due to sharply pointed and finely milled profiles.
- Fine graduation of standard pitches from 0,3 to 2,0 mm.
- The same knurling rolls for cutting longitudinal and cross knurls.
- Easy change of rolls in the holder which is fixed in the machine.
- Long lifetime of holders thanks to case-hardened surfaces.